The tools and techniques used by VMS to improve value for projects and businesses are available to all our clients as well. These courses are offered live and can be either on-site at your offices or at any convenient central location for staff to come together. Also, several of our key courses are available in an interactive E-learning environment and the training scheduled a few hours a week. Most of these courses are flexible, self-paced, and can typically be completed within a few weeks.
VMS is accredited by SAVE® International for its Fundamentals 1 and Fundamentals 2 Value Engineering courses. VMS is also a Registered Education Provider (REP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI®).*
We offer these exciting and practical courses:
- Value Methodology Fundamentals 1
- Value Methodology Fundamentals 2
- Introduction to Value Engineering
- Introduction to Risk Management (1 day)
- Introduction to Risk Management (2 days)
- Introduction to Quantitative Risk Analysis & Modeling
- Introduction to Value Metrics
- Value Methodology: a Project Manager’s Overview
- Introduction to Function Analysis (also available online!)
“PMI” is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.