Portfolio Management Software Configuration
Custom Application Configuration for Portfolio Management & Evaluation
The VMS Project Controls and Technology teams have partnered with King County to configure and implement an innovative application suite based on our VMSPro® software, providing a customized experience for King County.
This cloud-based web application will allow King County to more effectively assess, prioritize, select and monitor the projects being constructed under its capital program.
VMS’s Portfolio Management tool supports a number of business processes by managing large and complex portfolios of projects and programs, tracking deliverables, coordinating communications and streamlining workflow processes.
- OBJECTIVEPortfolio Management
- TEAM16 VMS Members
- PROJECT DURATIONApril 2017 - Mid 2019
- Create a cloud-based, web application to manage hundreds of projects over multiple facilities
- Provide an interface that allows multiple users to participate in evaluation sessions
- Integrate the former system's data set into the new, cloud-based backend solution
240million dollar capital programs budget
230projects ranked and prioritized
- Amazon Web Service infrastructure supports a secure, enterprise-level and cloud-based decision analysis solution
- Single Page Application design streamlines usability and the display of important data visualizations
- Full conversion of original PRISM portfolio and project data
- Development timeline for releases of future versions and features