At VMS we work with cutting-edge technology and practices to create trailblazing solutions for addressing our clients’ most intriguing problems. The key to our continued success is our dynamic team. We’re always on the lookout for hard workers, creative minds and strategic thinkers.
Along with great health benefits, competitive salaries and flexible hours, we offer a progressive working environment with many opportunities to work remotely across the country.
At VMS, we value:
VMS is always finding new and creative solutions to the problems our clients face. We encourage our team to try new approaches and ideas in their work.
Along with helping our clients thrive, we support our team in their efforts to expand their knowledge and skill sets.
We pride ourselves in being able to meet the demands of new challenges, whether that means using a new tool, a new process, or working with multiple teams and services.
If you’re interested in joining VMS, please send us your resume and cover letter.
- Project Controls Specialist, New York City
- Risk Manager/Analyst, New York City
- Assistant Project Controls Specialist, New York City
- Assistant Project Controls Specialist, Seattle
- Scheduler, Seattle
- Professional Engineer, Seattle
- Project Coordinator, Seattle or Portland
- Technical Editor/QA/QC, Seattle or Portland
- IT Manager, Portland
- Assistant Accounting Manager, San Marcos, CA